Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sara’s Key


Sara’s Key

Sara’s Key was another movie that deeply touched me; Of course it had me sobbing and crying, because of how intense the plot was. Sara only wanted to protect her brother when she said to stay in the closet. Just like Life is beautiful, Sara was playing a game with her brother to keep him quiet in a closet. Sara showed her love for her brother as opposed to the sibling rivalry between the Bielski brothers in Defiance. Watching these movies showed me the importance of showing my love to my sisters and trying my hardest to protect them; no matter how annoying or irrational they may be I still care for them and would never want to lose them or be separated from them over a stupid fight. The theme of love is understood throughout these three movies, as well as the theme of family.

No comments:

Post a Comment