Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Defiance

This movie showed how three brothers were left on their own, when their parents were killed by the police, and how they end up saving their own lives and many other lives. They had a very hard task providing food, shelter, and protection to many refugees. Every time they are discovered by the police or deliverymen, they must migrate further into the forest trying to stay undiscovered. Throughout the duration of the movie, the two older brothers end up separated because of sibling rivalry and that separation showed them both how much they can’t live without each other. When this incident happened, I thought of my own sister. I thought of the fights we have and when our parents have to separate us, and how much I realize I can’t live without her. We may fight a lot, but I really love her and can’t go on without her annoying but cute ways. Life is too short to argue and fight constantly with my sister. I have to love my sisters and show them I care for them very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment